Friday, October 07, 2005

Spammers can't get in...

Well, not anymore. Turns out that they've been posting lately and I've been getting annoyed...

I've just turned on "Word Verification" -- a little software trick where a word has to be typed in and sent back to blogger.com for comfirmation that a person, not a computer, is reading and posting to the blog. A strange typeface is used - you'll have to take a moment to type it in.

But I don't get many comments from you dear readers... blog readers... bleaders, suggests one blogger. Really.

So send me some. Better than the spam. And thanks.

Singing,

Micaela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you use WebMail or something like Outlook for your mail? I've been using Earthlink TotalAccess, and until this past week, all spam has been successfully blocked by their Spamblocker. Then it quit. It is a whitelist blocker, you have to be in my address book to be received. But now, I get 10 a day. Nutz!
dac