Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wow, love the Periodicals

Seriously, this is not just cute, it's for good quick information on the elements on the Periodical Table. I received this email this morning:

Hi Micaela,
I’m in the Academic & Periodicals Dept. at American Elements. One of my colleagues showed me your list of useful science/chemistry links at http://www.butlercc.edu/nixon_library/electronic_resources/subject/rsci.cfm#chem (Thanks Mike!) Would you be interested in adding as a resource americanelements.com ? In it, we describe the research and uses of each of the elements, including properties, safety data and applications, e.g. see americanelements.com/nanotech.htm

We are a commercial enterprise (we produce advanced materials for governments, universities and national labs), but the scientific information is unbiased and solely intended to be useful. Let me know if this is of interest—no charge of course!


Best Regards,

Laura Lovekin
Academics & Periodicals Dept. (U.S.)
laura.lovekin@americanelements.com

American Elements

http://www.americanelements.com/
T. 310-208-0551

*****

I thank you, too, Mike. And thanks, Laura. I often get good sites from "The Scout Report", and we are hoping to go to more of a Wiki-style, live links page for all of our internet starting points. But this helps.

Micaela

No comments: