Monday, August 31, 2009

Starting Your Financial Life


I'm back from vacation in lovely Albany, NY, and am about to order this book for the library after reading the review here: "The Wall Street Journal Guide to Starting Your Financial Life". Trent reviews books on finance and personal money management every week on his The Simple Dollar blog, and he pegs this one as perfect for the college-age crowd.

"Every once in a while, I stumble upon a personal finance book that makes me really wish someone had put it in my hands earlier in my life. Sure, it might not have made a difference in terms of the financial mistakes I made back then, but simply having such useful and direct knowledge available to me would have made a pretty big impact..."

So look for it in the library in the coming month.

--Micaela

No comments: