Friday, September 17, 2010

"Shake Girl" Graphic Novel -- see this review, then read it here!


Gene Ambaum, who works on the Unshelved comic, reviewed Shake Girl: The Graphic Novel (Inspired by a true story), saying:

Why I finished it: The book was written, illustrated, and designed by fifteen people in just six weeks. It has a clear, somewhat politicized agenda to make readers aware of the choices faced by some young Cambodian women. Sounds like something I’d never enjoy, but it was truly excellent.


I wanted to buy it buy can't get it from my regular supplier. It was a Stanford University project. Then Gene pointed out that you can read it online here, for free. Enjoy!

1 comment:

dissertation writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards