Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kindle lending library

From: [carolynmford@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 10:00 PM
To: KANLIB-L@ku.edu
Subject: [KANLIB-L:20563] Kindle ebooks

Hi Everyone!

I've seen a lot of discussion lately about ebooks. I know that the Kindle e-readers aren't very accepting of other formats. However, not too long ago Amazon enabled lending for some of its ebooks. I just wanted to let you all know about a website that my husband, his cousin and I have created to lend and borrow Kindle ebooks called Lendle http://lendle.me/ We just officially launched it a couple of weeks ago, and already we have over 2,300 titles available to lend. I'd love for everyone to check it out and pass the word along to your patrons and friends. We seem to be generating a lot of buzz and positive response so far! If you have any feedback for me, I would appreciate it as well.

Thanks!
Carolyn Ford
Emporia State SLIM Student

No comments: