This is your chance to recognize an instructor for:
• Innovative, consistent, effective library use in classes
• Actions that bring students or others into the library
• Promotion, encouragement or support
• Helping select thoughtful, timely, and in-depth resources
• Awareness of information literacy, and helping the library improve it at Butler
Entries will be judged on the five points above. Submit the short nomination form by March 20:
Our past winners include
• Jane Watkins, 2010
• Gina Austin-Fresh, 2011
• Michelle McClendon, 2012
• Jeff Tymony, 2013
• Janice English, Butler Custodial Staff member and Adjunct Instructor in Behavioral Science, who was honored as our 2014 Dewey Award recipient.
Rules: No self-nominations. Not open to previous winners. Nominations open March 6 and close March 20. Winner to be announced on Institutional Development Day April 2, and receive some great prizes!
Questions? Call or write Micaela Ayers, Director of Library Services, 316-322-3235, firstname.lastname@example.org
*DEWEY: “Deepening Education with an Excellent Library – Yours”
Thank you for your help in selecting our winner in 2015!