Sunday, May 30, 2004

RSS reactions

I'm sitting a home on a lovely Sunday afternoon - the first 73 degree day at this time of the day in a couple of weeks (normally it's hotter). And I want to check my blogs and write a few things... and I notice that I don't have that cool little bloglines button that I intalled on my computer at work here on my computer at home. Yikes! How do you handle the two-computer thing?

Because I'm finding the RSS feed very attractive. So much so that I chose it over checking out my email when I had a few spare minutes between meetings while at work. And unfortunately, they took away my familiar email software and gave me a new product a month ago and I don't like it very much. Bloglines is more friendly.

Anyway, not much else here today. Gotta go check out everyone's blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just install the Bloglines notifier on your home machine as well.. since Bloglines stays synched up you will get proper notifications at home and at work. You can install the notifier of your choice from this page: http://www.bloglines.com/about/notifier or use the web-based notifier at the bottom. Features for users that browse from multiple computers is what puts Bloglines ahead of the rest!

Of Course We Closed

Funny to read that last post and realize within a week we were in the process of closing, too. By March 13, Dr. Krull had it under consider...